- are you continually disappointed by dating?
- does dating seem easy for others and difficult for you?
- do your relationships seem to begin and end on the first date?
- are you attracting people that you have no interested in?
- do you act differently on dates than you do with friends?
- you feel as though you should give up hope?
In the workshop you will learn:
- to feel more confident in your ability to meet someone.
- to navigate dating with more optimism.
- to feel more comfortable dating.
Dr. Cohen believes strongly that helping clients find the right mate necessitates flexibility, as well as comfort with a range of therapeutic approaches. For this reason, Dr. Cohen has participated in ongoing professional trainings (e.g., Somatic Experiencing, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Mindfulness Based Therapy, Chair Work, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Love and Sex Recovery, Insight Oriented Meditation Body Based Stress Reduction).